Drawing from over 40 years of experience in steel carport design Carport Structures is redefining what commercial carports and canopy structures can be used for. Working together with renewable energy experts and solar developers, Carport Structures has developed a complete line of steel carports specifically for solar energy applications.
In recent years Solar carports have gained popularity in the field of renewable energy and many solar integrators have already used solar carport products as part of a utility or commercial scale project.
Solar Carports let you take full advantage of large parking areas for the purpose of producing electricity while providing shaded or covered parking to every day users.
By specializing in parking lot and drive area coverage, we can simplify your carport project by configuring one of our current solar carport styles or provide design services to develop a custom carport solution for your next renewable energy project. Let our team at Carport Structures Corporation assist you in the project development process.
Advantages of Solar carports and structural steel trellis systems:
• Solar carports offer simplified and economical alternatives to complex and expensive ground mount and roof mount systems.
• Solar carports Utilize existing parking areas to generate power without sacrificing valuable real estate.
• Solar carports provide shaded or covered parking for autos.
• By utilizing Parking areas in addition to existing building roofs solar carports can vastly increase the overall energy production of your solar project.
• Permanent solar trellis and solar carports systems require little to no maintenance and allow easy access to panels for service and repair.
• Solar powered carports and trellis structures are Custom Designs so as to position and align panels for optimization.
Project development and Fulfillment services:
• Site layout and coverage configuration.
• Architectural design and structural engineering.
• PV panel analysis - layout, alignment, orientation and optimization.
• Project quoting and presentation.
• High resolution digital project preview (illustrations, 3D site fly over)
• Steel Fabrication and delivery.
• Foundations and steel erection.
• PV Panel mounting.