As a leader in the carport industry, we understand that it is critical to offer specific services along with a robust line of carport designs to ensure the successful outcome of your carport related project.
Site review and layout analysis.
- Carport selection and configuration.
- Architectural presentation.
- Project management.
- Regional building code review and analysis.
- Comprehensive structural design and analysis.
- Foundation design and layout.
- Structural steel detailing.
- Raw material procurement.
- Fabrication and coatings.
- Freight service.
- Site Layout and elevation review.
- Foundation excavation and installation.
- Steel Erections / Carport installation.
- Site Cleanup.
- Carport Repair service.
Let our experienced staff guide you through the development and fulfillment of your next multi-housing, solar or commercial carport project.
Carport Design and Engineering
At Carport Structures Corp., we understand that every commercial carport project is different and requires a comprehensive analysis with respect to regional building-code requirements and unique site conditions.
Our design team works closely with other staff members to ensure a successful outcome for your commercial carports and solar project. For instance, they work closely with our specialized sales staff to ensure that the structural design of your steel carports not only satisfy regional building-code requirements, but are consistent with the architectural intent.
Our approach to carport design is simple:
- Start with a robust line of multi-housing and solar carport products and configure them to meet the specific needs of your carport project.
- Analyze all elements of the carport structure, including foundations to verify building-code compliance.
- Maintain economic awareness throughout the design process while considering fabrication, coatings, delivery and installation of the carports and how each phase can effect the overall project budget.
- Leverage the expertise of expert sales, shop and field staff to ensure that your carport design meets the standards we have set forth in more than 40 years in steel carport building.
Inquire about our previously designed products, such as steel carports, commercial canopies, solar carports, park shelters and pavilions, stair towers, mezzanines and other carport related products.
Carport Structures’ fabrication facility is uniquely configured for efficient manufacturing of steel carports for multi-housing and solar carport applications. Such efficiency enables us to offer a wide range of quality carports and carport products at competitive prices.
The following is a list of general fabrication equipment and processes used in the manufacturing of our steel carport product line.
- Automatic band saws: Large and small format used for material sizing.
- Spartan Iron worker: Fixture processing station used for punching, notching, shearing and forming.
- Automatic drill line: 52’ Ocean Avenger automatic drill line equipped with overhead material handling.
- Weld Machines: Four boom style remote overhead mig welding stations.
- Plasma Cutters: Duel plasma cutting stations.
- 27’ Jorns automatic Power folder: outfitted with de-coiler, leveling bed automatic punch and shear, used for manufacturing of cold formed shapes such a Z and C purlin and solar racking components.
- General material handling equipment: Forks lifts, Telehandlers.
Carport Structures Corp. has simplified and streamlined the carport manufacturing and delivery process to ensure the timely arrival of materials to site. Our team of professional carport fabricators coordinates directly with installation crews to directly manage material flow to site. This level of project management ensures that field crews will have what they need, when they need it.
With more than four decades in the business, Carport Structures is the company to which businesses turn for the installation of commercial-scale solar and multi-housing carport projects throughout the United States.
We understand that high quality construction service is key to the success of any steel carport project. Our field crews undergo extensive training in numerous key areas, including but not limited to:
- Carport layout.
- Grade and elevation analysis.
- Foundation excavation and installation.
- Steel erection and field fabrication.
- Field painting.
- Roof sheeting and or solar panel installation.
- Solar racking layout and installation.
By choosing Carport Structures to install your steel carports, you will know that you are receiving world-class craftsmanship and carport installation.
Let our professional installation crews help to make your next multi-housing or solar carport project a success.
Carport Structures installs commercial-scale multi-housing carports and solar carports in the following states.
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.